Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Purrrfect kitty card :-)



*Click on pictures if you want to see larger version

Card Details-Kitty and purrrfect cuts from Cricut Lite Meow Cartridge (borrowed this cart from a friend but would love to buy it one day) Miscellaneous-Green and white twine, shiny silver i-rock bling, white signo pen for eyes on black kitten. Patterned paper from stack I got at Hobby Lobby.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!! -Sam :-)

*This card also qualifies for the Twine challenge WMC38 over at Wee Memories  sponsered by The Twinery Go check out both their blogs and become followers, they are Wonderful! :-)

13 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! You should enter this over at wee memories: use twine!

http://suchins.blogspot.com/

crazy for cricut said...

cute card! Dina

scrapperbecka said...

Love your card, it is sooo cute!!! Great idea with the twine

Suzy said...

So cute! Thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog :)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

how adoarble. i especially like the stirng

Ann said...

This is SO cute! The twine goes perfectly with kitties!

Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Evie said...

love your cards. very nice. I became one of your followers.
Evie
http://myscrapbookandcards.blogspot.com/

Evie said...

Love your cards. Very nice. I just became one of your followers.
Evie
http://myscrapbookandcards.blogspot.com/

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable card, Sam! I have a friend who loves cats who would go crazy over this! Maybe I need to get this cart. :-)

Jessica said...

Really cute! The twine makes is even more cute! Great card!

bakingupcrafts.blogspot.com

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Cute card Samantha! Love the twine tail! I just pulled out my Cricut today and put it to good use :)

Lezlye said...

Love the kitties and the twine too! I haven't even used this cartridge yet.. I think I need to pull it out!

Monica K. said...

This is such a sweet card! Love the layouts and colors. I have a grey cat and this reminds me of her! :)