Friday, January 28, 2011

Thank you for the blog awards :-)

Thnak you to Lala over at Scrappin' with LaLa for the Stylish Blogger Award

Thank you to Gloria over at Girlia's Cards for the Stylish Blogger Award


Thank you to Tara over at Create-a-holic for the Stylish Blogger Award

You girls are WONDERFUL!!!



I have passed this on blog award on in the past there are so many WONDERFUL blogs I follow. If you haven't gotten this blog award yet, i'm giving it to you because you all inspire me on a daily basis, to keep creating and I really LOVE to visit all your blogs. -Sam


I Hope to get something posted by the end of this weekend. I haven't been creating a lot lately. I need to get my scraproom cleaned so I can get in there and create some more. I hate creating in there when it's messy and I don't even have a clean desk surface. lol!

Meanwhile I am blog hopping like Crazy!!!! :-)

Have a great weekend!!! -Sam :-)

5 comments:

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the kind words. You deserve to have this award :)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

WOW! THAT'S gotta make you feel good to get three awards!

Coach fans said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Georgiana

lynn said...

congrats, samantha! i just love your blog wear!

DIANA L. said...

You deserve to win awards your work is really good I have posted something on my blog you may like
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/