Tuesday, February 15, 2011

RIP Gracie..........

I just found out by email yesterday from her mom that Gracie who many of you may know as the person who started the Lime Light Design Team  passed away on 2-11-10. She had battled leukemia but I honestly had thought she had gotten better. Her other blog she had was Everything Cricut.some of you may know her by following her blogs.

Gracie was such a wonderful person. We first met through the Cricut message board years ago and first started talking then. When she started her charitable design team back in 2008 she asked me to join which I was so excited to. We have done many things since we started. Cards for soldiers, butterflies for the holocaust museum, notebooks for the ronald mcdonald house right now we are working on another project. Using our creativity to help out others in need is something Gracie always believed in.

Gracie was a wonderful friend. She was their for me when I had my miscarriage and year of infertility treatments, and starting the adoption process. When I needed time off from the LLDT she was so supportive and when I was ready to start back again she was their with open arms welcoming me back. She was just a very kind hearted, compassionate, warm, friendly, caring, giving, person. She is definitely going to be missed greatly by everyone she knew. 

I'm still in shock and having a hard time letting it sink in, having such a wonderful and giving person taken away from us. RIP Gracie you will always have a place in my heart 

8 comments:

Denise said...

What awful awful news. She was such a giving and sweet woman. She will be greatly missed.

Dina said...

what aweful news,I am so sorry for your loss. Dina

DIANA L. said...

I am so sorry for your loss, it is very sad to lose a friend. Thank you for sharing your memories of her.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is such sad news, her family and you are in my prayers.

Scrappymama Elaine said...

I'm so sorry for the loss. One way to continue her memory is continue what she has started and pay it forward on her behalf. May God grant you comfort and peace as you grieve her loss.

Lisa said...

My deepest sympathies. It's so hard to lose someone, I hope that you find the strength to remember her for the wonderful person she was and heal from all the memories.

Crayola58 said...

What sad news. I just visited The Lime Light blog ..
Carole

Snowmanlover said...

Oh dear, how very tragic. I did not know of Gracie even though I was on the boards. I am so saddened by this post. May her Limelight site live in.