Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I'm still here

In 20 days I turn 30. Yup the BIG 3-0. I'm blessed to be able to celebrate this birthday with my family. I haven't celebrated a b-day without anyone in my family besides my hubby in 8 years, so i'm pretty happy about that :-)

I haven't been posting or creating much of anything lately, but i'm still here :-) I don't want to really go into what's going on, but I haven't felt like myself lately, and haven't had any motivation to do much of anything. I have also been sick for the past two weeks on top of that. I have been working for a few months and I thought i'd have all this wonderful time to create and play in my scraproom, but I just haven't had much motivation to do that since I've been home. I go see a Dr. soon and am praying things will get better and I can get back to feeling like myself and want to be creative again too. It's very hard when you don't want to do the things you love.

I did get myself a little gift. I got the your story photo and it arrived today. I got it from HSN and it was only 21.50 including shipping, so I think I got a great deal on it. I had been wanting it for awhile and then when it went on sale for 10 bucks less I had to get one :-)

It is so tiny, that it fit in my mailbox :-) I can't wait to use it. It's so cute!!! I'm curious to see how I like it vs my bind it all. I Love using my bind it all so this will be a new way to try out making mini books  :-)


 
 

Thanks for looking. If I do get the motivation to create something i'll be sure to post it here. Thanks to everyone who has been asking how I've been doing :-)

10 comments:

Lil' Bugger said...

Aw, hugs. Sorry you're feeling under the weather. Thanks for being so honest. Whatever you're going through, know we're all thinking about you and wishing you well. :)

Denise said...

It's tough to want to scrapbook when life is tough. And an illness and it's all over. Don't be so hard on yourself. All bloggers take some time off now and again because of life, illness, or scrapper's block. I hope you feel well soon and life gets a little more fun. Hugs.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thinking of you and hoping you will be feeling crafty soon!

Susan Weido said...

Sometimes we just need a vacation away from everything. We all get caught up in that rut. Just rest and do what makes YOU happy. Soon you will be back to normal. This bug that is going around is pretty fierce too. It drains you. Just drink a lot of water and rest. Blessings and prayers headed up for your recovery. :)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

i can't wait to hear your review!

Silvia said...

I hope you feel better soon!! And Remember you are not alone!

Crayola58 said...

I hope you are feeling better. Perhaps this might make you smile. Congratulations, you have won the draw of the felt flowers on our BBTB2 blog hop. Please email me so I can mail the felt flowers to you. Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on the blog hop.
Carole

Michelle said...

Hey sam!

Hang in there girl! Your mojo will come back soon! :) Hope all is well with adoption process, and most importantly that you get to feeling better soon!! :) SMiles and prayers coming your way
~Michelle

lynn said...

i wish you well--take good care of yourself:) enjoy your new toy!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Something to give you a smile: You won the blog prize from Scrappy Go Lucky of the SCAL2 program during my guest design spot! Congratulations! Make sure you go over the SGL blog and email Mandy! And thanks for visiting my blog!