Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sorry for the lack of posting this past month....

Things have been a little crazy (some good, some bad). We went to visit some family for a weekend which was fun. I had family come visit for a week which was WONDERFUL had such a great time with them :-) Then they took me back home with them when they left which was great. I'm getting to spend some time with my family.

Then last night my Grandpa passed away :-( I am so thankful I was able to make this unexpected trip home so that I got to see him a few times before he passed. I don't get back home much so I hadn't seen him since March.

These next few weeks are going to be busy so I'm not going to have time to do any creating at all. Once things settle down some I'll get back to making some new cards to share.

11 comments:

Crayola58 said...

I am so sorry about the loss of your grandpa. It breaks our heart when our cherished family cannot be in our presence except in our memories. Thank you for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment.
Hugs
Carole

JustYolie said...

I am so sorry for your loss, but glad you were able to see him.

Sherrie K. said...

Samantha~I am so sorry to hear abour your Grandfather and so glad you were able to spend some days with him. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Hugs,
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Samantha, I am so very sorry for your loss!!! That makes me appreciate even more that you took the time to even stop by for a visit.

Of course my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family! We all understand why we might have to miss you a bit more -- do what you have to do -- I'll be right here waiting for your return!!!

Hugs!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So Sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so sad to hear about the loss of your grandfather... but glad to hear you were able to see him... my prayers will be with you... hugs from ukiah

CraftyShell said...

So sorry to hear about your grand father. Its so hard saying good bye to those we hold so dear. But its a blessing you got to see him and spend time with him. Will be thinking of you.

flowerdisco said...

Sam, i am here for you too. you know that. i left a comment at the other blog. so sorry about granpa.
hugs!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Sam!!! Just wanted to stop by to let you know you and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers!

Hugs, my sweet friend!

Crafty Cre8tions said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Going to check yours out now.

sorry to read about your grandpa. It's never easy to have to say goodbye, but I feel they never really leave us!

Maria

Raina said...

Sorry about your loss, sam. It's been really busy for me too and I am just now getting over here to visit, but you and your family are in my prayers as well.

God Bless,
Raina