Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cricut Flower Shoppe :-)

Finally getting to try out my new Cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge :-) Here are my flower cuts. Those little swirls make me smile :-)





These flowers are cut at the same size 3 inches, but I rolled the one on the left tighter than the one on the right. The one on the right that is rolled looser doesn't seem like it will hold up as well. I definitely think rolling it tight is much better!


Here's the bottom. You can tell the one rolled looser on the right isn't held together as well. I'll just have to cut out a larger flower size and roll it tightly like the other one to get a larger flower that will stay together well.


These are my flowers put together. I only did 3 different cuts just to play around a little bit. I watched some video's on you tube and that helped as well. I also bought a quilling tool at hobby lobby which was only 2 dollars after my coupon and it really does help to roll the flowers tighter. I also found that adding glue to the bottom of the paper when you are rolling the flowers as well helps to keep them together better :-)

Thanks for looking! :-)

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so cute! This is # 1 on my wish list!

- said...

Very pretty flowers..this is one of the carts that I am really wanting to get!! TFS,
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I need to try to make some. thanks for the tips on making them.. they turned out super cute.

Sherrie K. said...

Love it!! I just got this cartridge and need to get it out over the wknd and make these FUN flowers!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

These flowers are so absolutely adorable!! The spotted paper looks so great! I just love the Flower Shoppe cart...it may be my fav! I'd put the flowers on everything if I could! Thank you so much for entering my blog candy giveaway! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

I still haven't tried these yet! But yours are adorable -- and the swirls really do make you smile!

DIANA L. said...

These came out beautiful. I don't have that cart, but I think I want it. Thanks for the inspiration.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com