Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm Back!!!! :-)

I just got back last night from my trip back home for 3 weeks! Hopefully with in the next couple days when i'm done running around crazy unpacking, and getting the house back to normal i'll create some more cards to share :-)

I did want to share this CUTE Cricut cover me and my mom made (well mostly my mom, she's the sewer. lol!) I LOVE owls and am absolutely in <3 with my new cricut cover. Thanks mom!!! Your the best! :-)


The material is kind of a felt material not regular material, she found it for me awhile ago and we were deciding what to do with it :-)

I also want to say a big THANK YOU to Mistyrose over at Sweet Magnolia Rose  I won blog candy over at her blog and it was a surprise cricut cartridge. She sent me Cake Basics and I was super excited when I opened it today and saw which cartridge it was b/c I don't have it yet and it was on my wish list of cart's to get! THANK YOU so much!!! And I also want to say Congratulations on your new business venture!!! :-)


Hope everyone has a Wonderful week! -Sam :-)

9 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great material!

readysetstamp said...

I LOVE YOUR CRICUT COVER!!! Oh my goodness that is sooo cute!!! What a darling design!!! You must be so excited!!! How fun that you and your mom did that together! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Amy E said...

Cute Cricut cover! What a sweet mom you have!

Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Meesh said...

Welcome Back Sam! I LOVE, love that owl cover! :o)

Michelle

maggie said...

love the cover..love the owls on the material :)
magsx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love your cricut cover... so cute.. yes it sounds like you have the bestest mom...

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Samantha -- welcome back!!!

That really is a cute litttle owl cover!!! Your mom and "you" did an adorable job! LOL!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Cute cover! Welcome back:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Arin F said...

I love this cover! Totally cute.. Thank you for coming over and commenting on my blog today! :-)