Monday, September 19, 2011

Tag set and a Thank you! :-)

This is a tag set I made for one my my friends that bought some cards from me on Etsy :-) I used Lacey Labels for the tags I think they came out pretty and I hope she can use them. The ribbon I just cut to size and she can tie it through the holes in the tags. I love this little tin, so cute! :-)




I also received some blog candy today and wanted to give a big THANK YOU out to Shelley over at Cricut Cuteness . She made me the CUTEST card and I won the MPS Boy Crazy Stamp set. I only own one other MPS stamp set which I love and I know I am going to LOVE using this one. Thank you so much!!!! :-)


A close up picture of her card she made, how CUTE is it? Totally made me smile when I saw it. Thank you!!!
 

Thanks again!!! Definitely made my day :-)

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute tags! Fun candy!

Audrey Frelx said...

Samantha, love your cute little tag tins and tags! And your "best fishes" card is adorable!

Thanks my friend for stopping by -- always happy to have you in the house! Thanks too for your kind words, and I'm working on feeling better as soon as I can... lol!!!

Hugs, sweetie!

Rachelle said...

Darling tags! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

ChatterScene.com said...

Super cute! I love them!

Shelley said...

Samanta, you're always so sweet to come and visit my blog and leave comments...so today I thought I'd come visit YOURS! :) Your blog is so cute and I LOVE all your projects! Have fun with your new stamps - I'm so glad you like them!

Hugs,
Shelley
(@ Cricut Cuteness)