Sunday, October 09, 2011

Campin' Critters Card :-)

I made this for my mom. She LOVES to take pictures like me :-) I thought this deer taking the picture was really cute and loved that lake scene so I put them both together. I love the way it turned out!

*Click on the picture if you would like to see a larger image*




Thank you for looking, and if you can let me know what you think :-) I had a lot of fun making this card. The trees are layered with pop-dots for a 3D effect. Hope everyone has a great rest of there weekend!!! :-)

I went to the Fiskateers crop today (I plan on posting more about the Fiskateers tomorrow)  and it was SO MUCH FUN!!! I had a great time. I took only a few pictures and will upload those here tomorrow and share the two cards I made at the crop as well. (yes a 6 hour crop and all I had made is 2 cards-I had too much fun chit chatting with all the fabulous ladies there to get any good work done. lol! :-)

I really hope they will do something like this again in the future, it was so nice getting to meet crafters in my area, and create and have fun for the day!!! :-)


Card Details-
Cricut Cartridge-Campin' Critters
Cardstock-Recollections, Patterned Paper-MME
Other-Brown Stickles (for the antlers)


17 comments:

Tanya said...

Very cute! Love the scene that you have set with your card, I'm sure your Mom will love it!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the whimsy Moose with the scenery you created in this card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

crayola58 said...

How precious this card is... I love the little scene.
Carole

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely adorable! I love how you put the deer on the dock! Too cute!

Brens Designs said...

So cute! Your mom is going to love this card!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So creative.. I love the trees and the lake.. Your mom will love it.

Jayne said...

Fabulous card and love all the dimension.
Jayne x

Anonymous said...

Love your card! Very cute!
DMcardmaker

Pam said...

WOW so cut love that deer taking pictures! What a great fun card. I have this cartridge and guess it is time to start playing! TFS sweetie

LorraineB said...

Oh my!!! Your card is just toooo adorable. This cartridge is full of the most precious charactors.
Lorraine

Sherrie K. said...

Great scenery...love the deer taking a pic..she will love your card:) Great job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Luci said...

So cute!!! I love this card.

Alannah said...

OOO I love it!!!! it is sooo cute!!!

Michelle said...

That is too adorable. I LOVE this cart. Ugh...the list of cart wants is just getting too long!!! LOL

Hugs.
Michelle

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, how cute!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love your card!

Cheryl said...

This is so stinkin' cute!