Thursday, October 06, 2011

Pretty Frame I made :-)

I made this beautiful frame for my parents as a thank you. I took pictures without a picture in it so you can see the easel stand of the frame, but I did put a picture in it before sending it to my parents :-) I love how you can make the easel stand for the back of the frame as well. This cartridge has some really beautiful frames on it! I packaged it up and it fit perfectly inside one of the clear envelopes that I had so I was happy that I could put it in that so it wouldn't get ruined :-)

 



What do you think? I have to say I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I am really loving these project cartridges they have come out with :-) I have already thought of some other things I can add to this frame and plan on making another one and sharing it with you. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! :-)

Details-
Cricut Cartridge-Fancy Frames (Project Cartridge)
Other-Paper-Recollections (Black and Gold)



7 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I think it's BEAUTIFUL.. I am sure they are going to love it.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Samantha! I agree with Sandy! Your frame is beautiful!

Amy said...

This frame is really beautiful! I love it :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Samantha!! I love the elegant look about it:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DtsArt said...

Oh what a cute fram

Dorcas said...

THis is gorgeous! I have my eye on this cartridge. Very very very nice. Did I say Very? Just making sure! Thanks for sharing!

Dorcas

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The frame is elegant looking. I have the cartridge but have yet to use it and you have inspired me to give it a try.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com