Monday, December 12, 2011

Our Tree :-)

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, I haven't been doing much creating. I have a bunch of stuff I need to make too, but other things have been taking up time lately. I did want to post a picture of our Christmas tree :-) We finished putting it up last night and this is our first REAL tree. We've always put up artificial ones b/c we were afraid the cats would knock it over but they have been good, so were taking the risk. LOL! And I love that Pine smell :-)


I am into more vintage or Americana Christmas styles, so you won't really find any cutesy Christmas stuff in my house (well maybe one or two things) but mainly not. 

Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL week and hopefully I can post some new projects soon :-)

Check out  Docerela Creations Dorecela creations christmas tree link-up-party to see everyone's tree's and link your's up to join in on the fun! Thank you Carrie for letting me know about this :-)






10 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great tree! You should come link up at our Xmas Tree link party! Here is the link:

http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-tree-link-up-party-win-stamps.html


Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Docerela said...

Love the lights on your tree.

Thanks for playing along over at docerela creations

Catarina aka docerela

Nitasha said...

Super Cute tree! Thanks so much for linking up with Docerela Creations!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful tree!! Real ones are my fav - I also love the pine smell! Unfortunately mine is artificial so I have to burn pine scented candles and pretend ;)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Michele said...

Such a pretty tree!

sandee said...

Thats a very pretty traditional tree!

Enfys said...

Hi Samantha, just popped over to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas and a happy new year - your tree looks lovely
hugs
Enfys

Audrey Frelx said...

Sam, your tree looks great!

Wanted to drop by to wish you and your family a great Christmas holiday filled with love and blessings, my friend!

Hugs!

Amy said...

Really cute tree, and I also LOVE that pine smell! :)
Merry Christmas!!!!
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

toddler costume said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.