Monday, February 02, 2015

Making Memories Pink Slice and lots of extra's for sale

I haven't been able to craft much anymore. Between getting divorced, moving to a new state and living in a small apartment for the past two years crafting has been put on the backburner for now. I am selling some of my craft items since I don't really have the space to keep much craft stuff anymore and not as much time with working so much. Plus money has just been plain tight lately. I will be posting more stuff as time goes on. I bought this slice machine and cartridges right before I moved and only have used it once. I am selling it as a whole lot and will not seperate it. I just don't have the time to make multiple trips to the post office unfortunately. Here is everything that is  included. I am asking $175 which will include shipping to you. Ship within the United States only.  I think this is a fair price for all that is included. It will all ship out in one box with tracking number included. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at SamanthaJDesigns@hotmail.com

What's included-

Pink Elite Slice Machine for sale. Includes 25 cartridges (only one was ever opened and used) Includes- Basic Shapes 1, Basic Shapes 2, Basic Shapes 3, Parties, Words and Expressions-Family, Jungle, Paws & Claws, Baby, Summer, Bon Appetit, Vintage Findings, Wedding, Think Pink, Mix & Mingle, Music & Dance, Playground Fonts, Remember This, Words & Expressions-Holiday, Spook Alley, Faith, Under the Sea, Noel, Farm Life, Happy Trails, Applique Basics.
Also included is Slice Bag new with tags, 12X12 Blue Glass cutting Matt-Unused, 12x12 pink glass cutting Matt and magnetic collar, Package of extra blades, Embossing kit, Two cans of repositionable spray, small glass cutting matt and magnetic collar.
Machine is in excellent working condition. I have only used the machine a few times and only used one cartridge. I moved right after purchasing it so haven't had the time to use it in the past year so have decided to sell it.

Pictures-












No comments: