Pinterest LInk

Friday, April 10, 2020

My Craft Space

Hi Everyone! I wanted to  post a picture of my updated craft space while it is all organized and clean thanks to my first migraine free weekend since early November. (These have been a very tough few months for me and i'm praying this new injectable is going to change this for the better) I have a small space less than half our living room. It works well for now but I cannot wait to have my own craft room again someday. I'm so happy I finally have it organized some and clean (for a few minutes anyways)


 







 


Thank you for taking a look, if you have any questions about anything please feel free to comment below and I would be more than happy to answer them. I hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy during all of this COVID-19 craziness. These times are very stressful, difficult, and uncertain for all of us. I feel very blessed to still be working full time and have crafting as something to take my mind off of it all for awhile. I hope everyone is hanging in there and doing well <3

Sam

Facebook page- @SamanthaJDesignsSJD
Instagram Page- Samantha.J.Designs

3 comments:

My craft pantry said...

You have a lovely pastel colour craft space. Love it. Looks so tidy. Shame it doesn’t stay tidy for long, eh? Hehe.

Sorry to hear about your migraines, that sounds debilitating for you. I hope the injections help. 😀

Samantha Schriver said...


Thank you! No never stays clean long. lol! They are horrible :( I had 3 in the past week and finally had 2 migraine free days the last two days which was exciting! :)

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

OMG you are so neat and organized. I'm usually a chaotic mess. lol