Pinterest LInk

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Mothers Day Giraffe Foil Quill Card

Another late blog post of a Mothers Day Card I made using the WRMK foil quill and an embossed Taylored Expressions sentiment strip. πŸ’—πŸ¦’ My mom absolutely LOVES giraffe's. As soon as I saw this sweet giraffe Cricut image, I knew I had to use this for the card I was making her.

We dropped this off to her the day before Mothers Day with a cheesecake my hubby made and a gift. This was the first time I saw my mom in 8 weeks which was extremely hard as I usually see her a few times as week. 


We had a nice social distancing get together in the backyard for a little bit. It meant so much to me to get to see her, especially on Mothers day weekend. It was really starting to take a toll on me mentally with not getting to spend any time at all with my parents and brother during the past two months. I cannot wait until I get to see them more often, but It's still going to be awhile unfortunately until that happens. 




Thank you for stopping by! πŸ’œ

My Pages-

No comments: